If you live in the Netherlands or have immense knowledge about the country and its lifestyle then you can write for the blog. It will add different perspectives to my blog, so always look for guest writers to contribute. If you are interested, here are some guidelines you must follow.
- The articles must be about the Netherlands and help expats who want to settle down here.
- The articles must be well researched and genuine statistics must be used.
- You must write the articles in a friendly tone for the audience to understand.
- The articles should pass Copyscape and must be free from grammatical errors.
- The articles must be 500 to 800 words long.
- You should include an author bio and a link to your site.
- Images of the country and the related topics are highly encouraged.
- You are required to promote your article on your social networking sites once it’s published on our blog.
- Please remember that we do not accept any copied materials or writings that have been published before.
Your articles are subject to review. Once it is reviewed, we will notify you. If you are accepted as a guest blogger then you will need to submit your final articles within two weeks so that the article can be published immediately. We hope to hear from you soon!